Re: Time for Jessie Beta 2?

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2014-09-29):
> Besides partman-efi (uploaded today to drop armhf)

decruft happened a few minutes ago, unblock-udeb in place.

> brltty (stuck because of llvm/clang issues)

llvm/clang got either fixed or worked around, and brltty built. It
reached testing in the meanwhile.

> and the CJK issue (#762057)

I've managed to fix the obvious regression I spotted while updating the
ttf-cjk-compact package (#763576), and testing full installation in C/J
was OK, K looked good. unblock-udeb/urgent in place.

> I don't think I'm going to merge more things, so I've just frozen
> udebs.

I've discovered #763580 though, so I might revert this change for now
since I don't want to reintroduce this bug right now, and generate more
work for translators because of an errata we could and should have
avoided, since that problem was warned against already.

We're possibly looking at an upload this wednesday (European) afternoon.

Mraw,
KiBi.