Re: new tasksel

On 22:52, Joey Hess wrote:
>    │    [*] Desktop environment                                             │
>    │    [*] ... Xfce                                                        │
>    │    [ ] ... GNOME                                                       │
>    │    [ ] ... KDE                                                         │

Init system?
... sysvinit
... upstart
... OpenRC

I was thinking of creating a blend for this sole purpose;  this menu
looks like a much better opportunity however.

>    │    [ ] Debian pure blends                                              │
>    │    [ ] ... Debian Edu                                                  │
>    │    [ ] ... Debian Med                                                  │
>    │    [ ] ... DebiChem                                                    │

It may not make sense to show these on the same page, if the blends have
preferred (or restricted set of) desktops.  Or there may be other
settings in this menu that Blends may want to override.

So I think it is preferable to choose blends before this menu?  Or
perhaps show this *only* if no Blend was chosen.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org