From: Steve McIntyre [mailto:steve@einval.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:54 AM
To: Green, Bryan
Cc: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Sparc testing build?

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 01:07:18PM +0000, Green, Bryan wrote:

>I have not seen a "testing" build for the sparc architecture since APR
>2014. I see that sparc is supported in the latest release. Are you
>continuing support and testing for the sparc architecture?

Sorry, but sparc is not currently a release architecture for
Jessie/testing:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/04/msg00012.html

and that's why the CD builds stopped in April.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out  whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html