Re: Help with debian-cd's UEFI boot on a Debian derivative

On Wed, 09 Jul 2014, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> We use the Debian grub package unchanged. What changed here is
> that we have rebuilt debian-installer images which picked those
> supplementary modules.

So looking further into d-i changes related to this, I found this:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/debian-installer.git;a=commitdiff;h=81109010691ee0fc9357bd10be8fe116b9bb9f84

And the debian-installer images we generated thus have this change
too. Is it possible that this change works with grub 2.0 but not
1.99 of wheezy?

/me feels that I'm getting closer to the root of the problem

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/