Re: DVD live image torrents, tracker not found

Thanks ;)

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 07:26:25AM +0000, John H. Mitchell wrote:
>Good day,
>
>I tried to download the Debian 7.5 64bit live DVD images from this
>URL,
>http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/bt-hybrid/
>
>When loaded, the torrents fail to download because they are not on
>the torrent tracker. Would the maintainer mind taking a look for me
>please?

Apologies, forgot to trigger a push to the seeder machines with the
last point release. It's running now so things should be there
shortly.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.Tuinroete Agri (Pty) Ltd is a company registered in South Africa with registration number 1997/003183/07. The registered office of Tuinroete Agri is Industry Road, Mosselbay, 6500. Tuinroete Agri may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems. If this e-mail is not related to the business of Tuinroete Agri, it is sent by the above named in their individual, non-business capacity and is not on behalf of Tuinroete Agri. Tuinroete Agri does not give any assurance that this e-mail is virus free.