Fwd: Problem with Gnome installation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fwd: Problem with Gnome installation
- From: Aníbal <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:24:15 +0100
- Message-id: <CAJeNhpLGBjKmpGa=8t=CQPuKM1Z=Fe6QuQHoCSVgXi01n_68dg@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAJeNhpK4CwrB9HZkxGm1h5D9mWUkJF3zbxWiSbupVsWSD_qzYg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAJeNhpK4CwrB9HZkxGm1h5D9mWUkJF3zbxWiSbupVsWSD_qzYg@mail.gmail.com>
Sorry for my english, I don't speak/write it very well.
I'm trying install debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso, but I can't select
Gnome option because is empty and the default option is with XFCE.
Can you help me please?
I have tried with:
and always the Gnome option is empty.
Thank you very much.