issue with BTRFS on Debian Testing CD

 Hello Guys,

I want to report an issue that I've experienced today during the installation of the last "debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso"  released on the 2013-07-29 at 06:04 dimension 279M.

I use an Asus eee pc 1003 HAG with 2 GB of RAM an a 250 GB Samsung SSD 840 instead of the standard SATA hdd.

The issue appear when I try to partitioning the disk with this schema:

350 MB etx4 -> BOOT
4 GB btrfs -> ROOT
4 GB swap
20 GB btrfs -> USR
10 GB btrfs -> OPT
5 GB btrfs -> VAR
2 GB btrfs -> TMP
REST btrfs -> HOME

I use the NOATIME option for all the partitions, about SWAP of course.

When the system try to writhe the filesystem I received an error when he try to write the second one (roor) that is BTRFS.

Now I use the same schema, the same option but I use EXT4 instead of BTRFS and all work fine.

Thank you so much for your hard work!

have a nice day.

Luca