when is the debian 7.2 releases would be updated in cdimage.debian.org

Hi all,
I just caught the news :-

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/
http://www.debian.org/News/2013/20131012?utm_campaign=debian-news&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

but the cdimage.debian.org still shows the 7.1 release.

I am especially interested in the jigdo version.

http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

It still shows up as

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.1.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

which is the 7.1 version.

Just putting :-

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.2.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

gives a 404.

I know it's a week-end which is perfect, hence asking for some sort of
heads-up as to when I can use jigdo to sync up with the changes in
stable.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल