Re: xorriso 1.2.4?

On Sat, 04 May 2013, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> Being only a casual booter of Debian, i use queries like this
> on my test machine (squeeze 6.0.2):
>
>   $ apt-file search zlib.h
>   ...awful.lots.of.matches...
>   zlib1g-dev: /usr/include/zlib.h
>   $
>
> The last match is the one that looks right.
>
> So this should help:
>   # apt-get install zlib1g-dev
>

> Have a nice day :)

Thomas,
                    Thanks very much for your help.  I am having a nice
day.  Everything is working.

I have just built a custom Wheezy image that boots off a disc and pen
drive.  With secure boot!

Regards,

Phil.

   +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 027 663 4453
   philipc@copyleft.co.nz - personal.    info@copyleft.co.nz - business