Aw: Wheezy installer always install bootloader in /dev/sda

Sound like this bug i have reported for Squeeze, see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=609314

Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. April 2013 um 22:27 Uhr
Von: Schloss <schloss.kirchlauter@yandex.ru>
An: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Wheezy installer always install bootloader in /dev/sda
Hi,

Default x86_64 Installation CD of Wheezy has a minor but uncomfortable
bug:
- while it is asking to install bootloader it isn't asking where to
install bootloader

In this case, when I install Debian from usb-flash-drive on another
usb-hard-drive and those names are, for example, /dev/sdb and /dev/sdc,
I need to install bootloader to /dev/sdc (or /dev/sdb). But installer
always install bootloader to /dev/sda. Of course, I already had another
system on /dev/sda, and it was CentOS, so I needed resque disk to
recover my bootloader from /dev/sda.

Going further, when I need to install Debian on a dozen of
usb-hard-drives, each time I need to resque my bootloader on main system
on /dev/sda.

A little bit buggy, not? :)

Hopefully not see this in final Wheezy release )