Debian EFI test CDs, build 4 on i386-efi

Hello,

Just to let you know the build of the EFI i386 CDs will not work on a Dell Latitude 10 Tablet. It just hangs after selecting either text or graphical installer from the grub menu. I've found multiple users of similar tablets unable to install linux due to the 32bit EFI hardware on these devices:
Dell latitude 10 ST2 & ST2E  Tablet
Acer Iconia W510  Tablet

There are currently no distros that work that I can find with 32bit EFI images. I've only been able to get grub to boot and the system just hangs when loading a kernel.

They are Intel Atom x86 based Windows 8 tablets with 32bit EFI only no legacy bios options.