Re: d-i wheezy rc2 preparation, take 1

Updated summary:

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (07/04/2013):
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (06/04/2013):
> > Things I'd like to see merged:
> >  - netcfg (preseed bug -- fixed in git -- and iw installation); awaiting
> >    some bits of review for the wireless-* settings part. Phil, maybe?

RMs, please unblock/urgent the recently uploaded:
  netcfg/1.108

I'll probably take care of uploading d-i once the testing update has
reached the mirrors.

> >  - tasksel: install n-m for gnome; awaiting a reply from debian-cd@.

Either way (fix in tasksel, or fix in debian-cd), not a blocker for a
d-i upload; Steve will answer that in the upcoming days.

> >  - manual: Samuel, time for another upload?

I'm uploading it right now; not a blocker for a d-i upload anyway.

Mraw,
KiBi.