Re: Torrent for debian-live-6.0.6-* not found

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012, Diederik de Haas wrote:

Hi,

The Debian Live team has released live images for debian 6.0.6 [1] and the
.torrent files for the .iso images can be found at [2].
But when I download those files (with Deluge), I get the following status:
"debian.org: Error: torrent not found"

Can this be fixed?

Thanks for notifying me about the 6.0.6-live release, I've started the torrent seeding/tracking process now. I will also trigger mirrors so that they can get it.

/Mattias Wadenstein