Squeeze point release (6.0.6)

Hi,

I'd like to arrange a point release to be done as soon as feasible.
So I'd like to propose a bunch of weekends here:

* Sep 22/23: I'm personally busy on the 23th
* Sep 29/30: ok from RT side
* Oct 6/7: Adam's busy for the weekend, hence we'd like to avoid that
  if possible
* Oct 13/14: BSP attended by adsb/Sledge, not ideal to schedule it
  there

So dear FTP masters, CD team, Press team: Would one out of Sep 22/29/30
work out for all of you?

Dear Kernel team: Which changes are still pending for 6.0.6? When could
we get them into the archive? For 22nd we'd close p-u-NEW on the 15th,
which would leave us with a week.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern