Re: experiences with debian amd64 EFI test CD, build 3

Hmmm,

I am sorry but I have no logs for you today. I tried today with a spare 2TB HD (instead of the 500GB HD I use for my running system). Installing Win7 was just fine, but the Debian EFI CD just stopped working after choosing "text based installer". So I guess my plan for tomorrow is to grab a smaller HD and try again. I know there is a spare 250GB HD somewhere so I will try with that one. Sorry...

regards
Carolin