Question for you about IMAC and 5.05 CD iso..

Hello,

I have an older Imac G3 which has 10.3.9 Mac OS X installed.  However rescently apple decided to no longer support the older
version of itunes 7.  I only used the computer for streaming radio stations thru itunes for my audio system network.

Since this no longer works, I would like to replace MAC OS X with a linux version that will work better for this older IMAC and allow me
to stream radio stations again.  I know this is asking alot... but I don't want to throw this working computer away when it can stream
radio with no problems.

From what I have read on the internet, it appears that debian 5.05 works the best for my IMAC.  However, when I did the netinstall of 5.05
which is the only version available it was not able to find any FTP mirriors to complete the installation.  So given this failed. I'm trying to find
a complete iso. "not a netinstall version of 5.05"  If you could help me this would be great. Also, please advise me if there is a better version of
debian which I can run.  I have tried 6.05 however it ran very slow it was crawling.  And firefox was super slow... I have to keep reminding myself
how slow and old this IMAC is... LOL

Imac specs:
333-400 mhz  128mb ram  rage 128 video cards,
6gb harddrive. slot loader.

Thanks again,
 P.Carter