Re: Tweaking tasks

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> No, not yet at least. To be honest, I've had a lot of pressure to just
> add all the Recommends anyway recently to match what people would
> install by default. That's what I've done so far.

It's complicated. Sometimes we drop a package from a direct Recommends
in a task-* package because a metapackage like gnome has the same
Recommends. I do feel that deeper recommends could be omitted (or sorted
to the end of the package list) and get a working CD, but it would
require testing.

--
see shy jo