[DRAFT] Debian Installer Wheezy Alpha1 release

Hi folks,

I prepared the following draft, based on copy-pastes from:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce

I took the liberty to replace “Wheezy” with “7.0” to match the previous
announce, which mentioned “6.0”. I have no strong (or bad) feeling about
this, just wanted to be consistent with prior art by default.

Please let me know of any issues with it, stuff that would be missing
etc. I guess you could just mention anything by mail, also fixing the
wiki. I guess/hope there won't be too many changes to merge, so that
shouldn't be too painful.

Steve/debian-cd: As mentioned on IRC basic tests made some bugs pop up,
but nothing that should block alpha1 as far as I can tell. So please
publish the images.

The draft follows.

Mraw,
KiBi.