Where do .jigdo lines ShortInfo= and Info= stem from ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Where do .jigdo lines ShortInfo= and Info= stem from ?
- From: "Thomas Schmitt" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 12:26:53 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on occasion of april 1st i want to ask the foolish question
how these two lines get into debian-testing-i386-DVD-1.jigdo :
ShortInfo='Debian GNU/Linux testing "Wheezy" - Official Snapshot i386 DVD Binary
-1 20120326-05:08 (20120326)'
Info='Generated on Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:20:12 +0000'
i get to
I see in jigit-1.19/libjte/jte.c the function write_jigdo_file()
which writes the line before the two lines in question:
But next it writes the line after them:
# Template Hex MD5Sum f2840bbbed7e4734f33e4ef24db3762e
Does the libjte which is used for Debian image production differ from
the one in jigit-1.19 ?
Have a nice day :)