Grub install fail - debian testing D-I 20110826

I had two problems with this netinstall image. The first was that it
refused to recognize my attached usb stick in order to load firmware. The
second and fatal fail was that it could not load grub. I was using the
Expert Graphical Install option.

Here is the url:

wget
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily.new/20110826-7/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T520, Intel onboard graphics, SSD drive, with
4Gb ram.

This is the third time I have had this same problem with different images
in the last few days- I didn't save the details for the other times. One
other image was this one:

 http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily.old/20110829-1/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

Attached are the gzipped debug files. I am not subscribed to this list, yet.

Keith Ostertag