Re: How-to generate Debian Blue-ray from DVDs ?

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 03:02:06PM +0300, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
>> This is not the way to re-use your DVD iso images to grow a BD one out of
>> them. Instead you want to mount these DVD iso images loop back and use:
>>
>> jigdo http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/6.0.2.1/amd64/jigdo-
>> bd/debian-6.0.2.1-amd64-BD-1.jigdo
>>
>> (likewise for BD-2.jigdo if you want it;
>> note URL might be wrapped)
>
>OK, but how to generate single dual-layer BD from those 2 BDs ?

You'd have to merge things by hand. Or, try to use debian-cd like you
are. If you can pull from svn, try debian-cd there and see if it works
better for you. I'm on irc as well, irc.debian.org #debian-cd if you
need more help.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll