Re: Some CD image torrents "not authorized for use".

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 03:18:58PM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
>On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Phil! Gold wrote:
>
>>I'm trying to download a couple of CD images from the recent 6.0.2 release
>>via BitTorrent, but they don't all appear to have been authorized on the
>>tracker, bttracker.debian.org.
>>
>>The ones I'm having trouble with are:
>>
>>* debian-6.0.2.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso
>
>This one should work, the central seed has uploaded ~6 gigs worth of
>this iso since the point release.
>
>>* firmware-6.0.2.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso
>
>This on the other hand is not part of the debian-cd set. What URL are
>you getting it from?

That's one of the unofficial CD images I make including the non-free
fw packages too. As it's just a netinst (and includes non-free stuff
too), I wouldn't bother with torrents anyway.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer