Re: ISO images of Debian 3.0 (woody) corrupted

On Mon, 23 May 2011, João Antunes wrote:

I need to install Debian 3.0. However, the only source I could find
apparently has corrupted iso images.
I was using http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/ and I have
tried three alternative ways to get the ISO: a) ISO image in 7 CD, b)
ISO image in 1 DVD, and c) using jigdo to build an ISO image.

The downloaded ISO images from methods a) and b) are corrupted (the
sha1 hash is different, as some .deb files are corrupted). And using
the c)  approach doesn?t work either because jigdo fails to obtain
some old packages?

There isn't any sha1 hash published for 3.0 images, only md5. And as far as I can see the md5s match MD5SUMS.

/Mattias Wadenstein