Re: Modify Squeeze Netinstaller CD (including Firmware)

I found out that is also not working in the simplest way:

1. extract iso like:

bsdtar -C ~/netinstaller6/cd -xf ~/netinstaller6/debian-6.0.1a-amd64-netinst.iso

2. make iso from extracted content:

mkisofs -o ~/netinstaller6/debian-601-amd64-netinst-bnx2x.iso -r -J -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat ~/netinstaller6/cd

As result, after pressing "Install" at the grub boot-loader the message "Invalid or corrupt kernel image" pops up.

Funny.

Seems like that there has something changed with Squeeze?

Regards,

Mario