Re: DVD 1 of squeeze 6.0.1.a not OK?

On Tuesday 19 April 2011 10:50:02 Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,

Hi All,

> Steve McIntyre wrote:
> > > Rui: I would suggest you file a bug with Apple about this.
>
> Rui Ribeiro wrote:
> > I am submitting it at the moment as actually I am registered as an Apple
> > software developer.
>
> As developer of xorriso i am much interested in helping with this issue.
>
> > our tracking number for this issue is Bug ID#�9303699.
>
> Is there a publicly reachabe URL where i can watch ?

That would be a helpful pointer, indeed.

> If any questions arise, or if a mistake of mine is identified,
> do not hesitate to contact me. In private or via bug-xorriso@gnu.org

Thomas,

I guess this would be a nice entry for libburnia FAQ, targeting Apple users.
I'm not sure which version of OSX we are talking about, but a problem
description and a work-around would be helpful to these users to find their
way, IMHO.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>