Re: DVD 1 of squeeze 6.0.1.a not OK?

I am submitting it at the moment as actually I am registered as an Apple software developer.

I would suggest to add this problem and the work around (even with dd, if it may be) in a release note, known bugs or even in a separate txt file in the distro, as this sudden change will surely caught others off guard.

Thanks for all the help,

Rui Ribeiro