-reply:<5261B077-7059-4E60-A511-1FDD26DC2E4A@iscte.pt>

Hi,

Rui Ribeiro wrote:
> I have downloaded the file debian-6.0.1a-i386-DVD-1.iso twice
> yesterday. Also have checked the last time the file with md5sum. The
> ISO doesnt work, it appears to be corrupted, on one server and my
> personal Macbook Pro. However the md5sum is identical to your DVD
> repository.

What symptoms of corruption did you see ?

I mounted it, let tar read all files (= 4429 MB), inspected block
addresses by xorriso, booted it from DVD on an amd64 PC-BIOS machine.
No problems to see.

If it does not boot:
What kind of media is it on ? DVD ? USB stick ?

Is the server a vanilla x86 system with PC-BIOS ?
(Macbook smells like EFI rather than BIOS. Afaik ISOLINUX, which is
 used for Debian ISO booting, does not support EFI. Google points me
 for BIOS on Mac to "Compatility Support Module" and "Boot Camp".)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas