Re: Can debian-cd build *.jigdo and *.template files without building the iso's ?

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 08:11:23PM -0400, Scott A wrote:

>> Are the bits missing from  the BD.iso easy to find with a clever rsync or
>> is a full 33G mirror the only easy way to get all the pieces?

Actually, checking the current debian-cd code it looks like we don't
use much outside of the contents of the CD any more. I was slightly
out of date there.

You'll definitely need $MIRROR/tools (or set OMIT_DOC_TOOLS=1 in
CONF.sh), but that's the only one that show up on a quick look. On a
BD, I'd expect that all the other packages that debian-cd will need
are already going to be on the BD. Suck it ans see, I guess...

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis