Re: New artwork for Squeeze CDs

Hi all,

Here proposal artwork with theme SpaceFun:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun#BoxandLabelforCDsorDVDs

:)

Citando Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>:

Hello Ulrich,

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011, Ulrich Hansen wrote:
Congratulations to the Squeeze release!!

Thanks!

I have updated my artwork for Debian CDs. I hope you like it.

Yes, it really looks great! Can you make the sources available so that we
can tweak the text and so on?

See: http://ulrich-hansen.de/debian/index.htm

It would be great if someone could update the link on the
http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/ page.

Copying debian-www@lists.debian.org for this.

This page needs some clean up, the first link no longer works. :-(

I plan to complete the artwork for a greater choice of Debian
CDs/DVDs in the next days. I also will transfer the old artwork to
refer to Squeeze instead of Lenny.

Looking forward for them, feel free to tell us when you put more stuff
online.

Raphaël Hertzog ? Debian Developer

Follow my Debian News ? http://RaphaelHertzog.com (English)
                      ? http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)