debian-squeeze-live-rc2-amd64-xfce-desktop.iso

Hello,
   I have downloaded the iso image three times from
ftp://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_live_rc2/iso-hybrid/debian-squeeze-live-rc2-amd64-xfce.iso
and attempted to burn it four times, but each time K3b halts just before the
end of write and eventually gives an error. I have tried most of the other
images for amd64 and i386 and they appear OK.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)