Some updates not contained on point release DVDs

Dear all,

as this is a low traffic mailing list I dare to ask a question.

I noticed that some (security) updates for Debian lenny are available
from debian/security for a while, but never made it on an point
release DVD image. Examples?

hille@drachi:~$ apt-cache policy openjdk-6-jre
openjdk-6-jre:
  Installed: 6b11-9.1+lenny2
  Candidate: 6b11-9.1+lenny2
  Version table:
 *** 6b11-9.1+lenny2 0
        500 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     6b11-9.1 0
        500 cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.0 _Lenny_ - Official i386
DVD Binary-1 20090214-16:54] lenny/main Packages

(was released in April 2009).

More examples are: squid, vlc, openldap... Most updates however are
on this discs like linux-image-2.6-686.

Were they simply forgotten or is this intentional? Many thanks!

Please keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed.

Hilmar
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/