Re: torrent of blu-ray ISO

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:01:24PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
> If the jigdo download is broken because it cannot find a few files on any
> mirror anymore, you can usually still avoid re-downloading everything by
> using rsync to download the remaining data. (But are the bluray images are

As others have said, jigdo does an excellent job at restarting after
a failure.

But, in passing, and perhaps going off topic slightly, am I the only one
to have noticed that apt-cdrom -m is broken (bug #596214)? That severely
restricts the use of the iso images: they can *only* be used to burn
physical media which is slow and painful. Even usb stick images are not
useful without a working apr-cdrom -m...

ael