Re: Multi-arch netinst getting too big

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 08:49:36AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
>On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 22:46 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> the multi-arch DVD.
>
>Another random thought, would we be better off enabling the xen variant
>on the m-a DVD rather than CD?

Adding this stuff onto the DVD sounds like a plan, whether we remove
it from the netinst or not. I hadn't noticed it wasn't there yet, in
fact. :-) But I don't know what xen folks are typically going to be
looking for - something small like the netinst, or something more
complete like the DVD?

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?