Re: Push issue

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Daniel Rodriguez wrote:

Hello,

I represent Mirror debian.advalem.net
I have a push synchronisation with cdimage.debian.org for debian-cd.

I haven't received any push since february, is it normal?
Did you change something?

Here are my information in case of change :
	host: debian.advalem.net
	user: zonepro
	path to script: ~/debian/bin/cd-mirror
Please give me your IP in order to update my hosts.allow

I was off travelling and didn't get to finish the last touches and trigger mirrors like I usually do. This happened yesterday, and you should have been triggered then.

/Mattias Wadenstein