Re: Missing files and reported checksum errors in i386 amd64 jigdo dvd

Rob Key

From: ael <law_ence.dev@ntlworld.com>
To: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Cc: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thu, April 22, 2010 7:07:31 PM
Subject: Re: Missing files and reported checksum errors in i386 amd64 jigdo dvd

> >Sorry guys, no joy on tracking this down on the server yet. I have
[..snip..]
> >you've been seeing. Can you try again with the current set of jigdo
> >files and let me know how you get on please?

FWIIW, I am currently jigdoing the new i386 isos: 1 & 2  ok. 3 currently
in progress.

> Actually, scratch that. I'm seeing the problem now too. :-( More news
> as and when I have some.

Nice to know that it wasn't just us :-)

ael

Oh Yeah! Its like talking to marshans without witnesses. Luckily the proprietor sees the same difficulties. I guess when you change your setup many things can go wrong.
I will only be able to download tomorrow, friday.
Cheers and thanks,
  Rob Key