Error while trying to make Lenny CD iso image using debian-cd

hi,

I am trying to build Lenny iso images using debian-cd.

I've made a partial repository via reprepro, using packages from lenny install CD.

I have followed instructions from /usr/share/debian-cd/README and README.easy-build, I have set variables MIRROR, TDIR, OUT,APTTMP.

The repository is accesible via http(i've setup apache), it has the following directories: dists(with the directory structure for custom d-i),doc,indices,tools...basically all that is mentioned in the README

The problem is i get the following error when i run  easybuild.sh:
dpkg-deb: error reading version number from file /home/user/Mirror/: Is a directory
make: *** [/home/user/Mirrir/tmp/lenny/debootstrap] Error 2

How can this be fixed?

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
Vikram