Wholesale T-Shirts/Field Day

Hello,

I am Ronnie Wrye with Wrye's Apparel and Screenprinting in Hahira, GA. We are a family owned and operated company. I just wanted to talk with you and tell you what we have to offer. If you need to order T-Shirts, we can get down as low as $2.95 a T-Shirt. We have a graphic arts department, on-site, that will come up with an original design just for you, and we don't charge any art or set-up fees. You can click on this link http://wryesapparel.com and see some examples of designs and pricing. If you're interested, or have any questions, please call or email me. We have great deals on embroidery as well. Hope you have a great day!

Thanks, Ronnie Wrye

Cell 229-506-2774

Office 229-251-7642

5495 Carter Dr.

Hahira, GA. 31632

Website www.wryesapparel.com

Email ronnie@wryesapparel.com

(Notice: This communication including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.

If you don't want to receive any more emails from this sender, send request to request@wryesapparel.com  put "REMOVE" in subject line.