Re: [ANNOUNCE] Alpha1 images, last tests and announce on friday

On Thursday 18 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> We can't use the daily images for testing in many arches (mips, mipsel,
> powerpc, ...).

Nonsense. You're failing to distinguish between daily *D-I* builds and
daily *CD* builds. Sure, the daily *D-I* builds for mips are failing, but
that has nothing at all to do with the squeeze_d-i daily CD builds.

The squeeze_d-i daily CD builds are based on the version of D-I you
uploaded, not on the failing daily D-I builds!

The daily D-I builds only affect the sid_d-i daily CD builds.

> Steve, can you do that for us?

No, there is no need. The squeeze_d-i CD builds should be fine for *all*
arches!

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. I hope the weekly builds have now been switched back to using the D-I
version from testing rather than daily D-I builds?