I need your cooperation, reply immediately

Good day dear,

With due respect before I start, I must firstly apologize for this unsolicited proposal to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action. Do not consider this hoax, as we have never had past correspondence nor acquaintance, rather treat as urgent as sounds for it is for our mutual benefits.

I am Mrs. Rebecca Garang and I have a business proposal for a business collaboration and will detail you upon receipt of your response. Should it interest you, please indicate so by contacting me immediately so we can commence all arrangements to enable me give you more information on the next approach to this project.

Please treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality, while I await your prompt mail response. Also endeavour to make this a secret even if you do not intend going into this deal with me for I am explain my reason for confidentiality.

Kind Regards,

Mrs Rebecca Garang.