no weekly-builds testing images (was: download problem!)

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:48:08PM +0000, Alex wrote:
> Hi!! I'm trying to download the "testing" version of Debian but when
> I enter in the relative page (i386-->ISO-DVD or other) there are no
> files to dowload!!

As mentionned on http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/, the
right contact for questions about these images is
debian-cd@lists.debian.org mailing list.

You can find the last daily build at
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/

> How can I do to dowload the latest testing image??
> Is it possible to format my hard disk in ext4 directly by this
> testing version?

Beginning of an answer at http://wiki.debian.org/Ext4

P.S.: I've renamed the subject line so that we have a clear idea of that
the mail is about.

--
Simon Paillard