Re: trace directory on cdimage.d.o (was: cd-mirror script needs to be update?)

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Simon Paillard wrote:

Mattias,

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 07:16:05PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
Simon Paillard mentioned to me the other day on IRC that 5.0.1 on my
server didn't contain ISO files. After investigated, I found it break
because of the 'debian-cd/5.0.1/trace/' folder exist.

Would it be possible to stick to the previous scheme with
debian-cd/$version/project/trace ?

It not only affects some jigdo scripts, but it may break monitoring
scripts as well.

Adding debian-cd to this, because those are all from the building in there. The mirror-maintained trace files are in debian-cd/project/trace/
- that's where I update trace files.

I just noticed that those were forgotten for 5.0.1, fixed now though.

/Mattias Wadenstein