Re: untrustworthy vendor

Hello Hugo,

sorry for the late reply, I almost failed to notice your mail to
debian-www.

You are already the second person complaining about this vendor, so for the
moment, I have removed them from our vendor list. The other complaint was
almost a year ago:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2008/05/msg00010.html

To the people at Atua Tech: What is your response to the problems that Hugo
has with you?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 02:30:49AM -0800, Hugo Martins Bezerra wrote:
>     My name is Hugo and I'm from Brazil. I'm writing in order to inform
>     you about a vendor from Brazil, Atua Tech Desenvolvimento, that I
>     paid to send me DVDs and a book of Debian, but unfortunately they
>     haven't already sent them to me at all. I paid the amount of R$80,00
>     (something like USD$35,00) on 14th January. They don't have a phone
>     number to call them, and every time that I send an e-mail to them on
>     "Fale Conosco" (Talk with us), I have no answer.
>
> They sent an e-mail to me just to assure me that they received the money.
>
> I hope you could help me because I don't know what to do. I just trusted
> on the Debian Linux partners as I trust on Debian Linux.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Hugo

Unfortunately, there is not much we can do to help you, apart from removing
vendors that cause trouble - sorry!

All the best,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯