Can't find list of Stable Package contents [amd64]

Hello,

My name is John Wesley Cooper, and I am currently studying for my AAS in
Programming and System Analysis, but I decided that it would be an
interesting project for me to install Debian Linux as a dual boot for my
current Windows Vista OS.  I was successful in installing the desired
components from the first 2 CD images of the stable version 5.0.0, but I
wanted to know the exact contents of the remaining disc images, before I
waste my limited financial resources on blank discs that I may not even
need; not to mention what little free time I currently have available.
Unfortunately, I was unable to locate such a listing anywhere on debian.org,
and I am uncertain as to how I can install from the later discs after I have
already completed the initial installation (as all my experience to date is
with Microsoft operating systems, and I'm only an intermediate level user in
that respect).  Could someone please send me this information, or at least
tell me where I can find it.

PS: I could use some help setting up my wireless network connections in
Gnome, as the initial installation was unable to detect my network.

Yours Truly,

John Wesley Cooper