http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/debian-500-amd64-DVD-1.template

Hello Debian-CD-Team,

I have to try to download
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/ the first DVD
but the jigdo-template was corrupt.

Error - template checksum mismatch!
The .template file does not belong to the .jigdo file - the
chances are high that the image generation process will break.
I will abort now. If you know better than me and want this error
to be ignored, enter the string "42" to proceed.

Note that you might get this error if you resumed the download of a
.template file, and that .template file has changed on the server in
the meantime. In this case, you may be able to fix the problem by
deleting the .template file and restarting jigdo-lite.
:
jo@tuxhome:/mnt/music/Debian-500-amd64-DVD/1$ jigdo-lite

Please verify the first template.
Thanks a lot.