Re: Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 10:35:40AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
>Hi Otavio ;-)
>
>On Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> I won't be at FOSDEM :(
>
>You certainly missed a lot, but you didnt miss that meeting as it didnt take
>place. (TTBOMK)

Sorry, it did. Unfortunately at a really bad time for you: just as the
first talk was starting in the Debian devroom. We touched on quite a
number of topics, and Mark Hymers was taking notes that I'm hoping he
can post somewhere soon.

The main focus of the meeting was how d-i builds and releases work,
and I think we made quite some progress on that. There are a few
changes that we think should be made that will help a great deal in
building, publishing and releasing d-i. I'm not posting any of the
details here just yet because my memory fails me... :-)

>I planned to attend as I really really would like to see Debian Edu CDs build
>as part of the normal Debian CD sets for squeeze...

Sure, and I expect that should be easy. We've spoken about it in the
past and things should be even simpler now. Ronny is already joining
in on #debian-cd and talking about useful patches from debian-edu
now. I don't expect any problems.

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/