Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

Hi folks,

Apologies for the massive cross-posting, but I'm trying to arrange
some discussions between the various teams, or at least those members
who will be at FOSDEM. Topics I'd like us to talk about include:

 1. how the d-i daily builds are done and distributed
 2. how the needs of the kernel d-i teams can better be reconciled

I'm guessing that quite a number of people may be interested in these,
and in other topics. Is there anything else I'm missing that you would
like to discuss?

Then: when and where would be a good time to meet up?

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra