bad SHA1SUMS and MD5SUMS files

for i386 CD images the SHA1SUMS and MD5SUMS files are bad.

For instance, in the MD5SUMS you have duplicate file names with
different hash values, which of course means that one of the hash
values is wrong.

Both files reference ISO images that are not in the directory (r5 files).

I used jigdo to build my ISO images, but I cannot verify them all
because of these bad checksum files.

I fetched from mirrors.kernel.org, but check other mirrors and they
have the same bad hash files.

Please CC: me since I'm not on the mailing list.