Problem with the 4.0_r5 update CD's

Hi,

	I don't know if this breaks the CD's or not because I haven't
used them, but I have noticed that some of the .deb's on the cd are in

/pool/(main|contrib)/p/package-x/package-x-version_arch.deb/package-x-version_arch.deb

Is this expected, or will this break apt when a user tries to access
those packages?

It certainly created havoc on a script I was writing and I haven't
solved it, but I decided I don't need to; for my purpose I can just
skip the update cd's.

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore