Re: Testing weekly-builds jigdo sources missing?

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 04:44:58PM +0000, ael wrote:
>Frans Pop wrote:
>> On Saturday 06 December 2008, ael wrote:
>>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/source/jigdo-dvd/
>>> seems to be empty, although the matching binary jigdos are there.
>>>
>>> Short of space on servers, or another problem?
>>
>> Just a build failure for source due to an inconsistency in the archive
>> (probably because a mirror sync happened in the middle of the build).
>>
>> Either use an image from a previous week (go up a few directories), or
>> wait 2 days for the next build.
>
>Ok. Just had a seg fault with jigdo:
>
> jigdo-file[3633]: segfault at 8084ffc ip b7c1165d sp bf93e398 error 7
>in libc-2.3.6.so[b7ba5000+127000]
>
>I wonder if that has anything to do with the recent perl patches. Off to
>look up where to report jigdo problems although I know that Steve reads
>this list...

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you directly with that kind of jigdo
problem. Put a bug in the Debian BTS and I'm sure Richard will get ack
to you quickly, though.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.