Re: brltty: does this really need to depend on libicu?

On Monday 27 October 2008, you wrote:
> 	As a blind Debian user, I certainly appreciate having an accessible
> installation method... accessible from the >beginning< of the
> boot/installation process. If access depends on retrieving material
> from a mirror, then it will not be accessible until sometime through
> the procedure, correct?

No, this does not affect brltty support during the installation itself at
all! It only changes where the brltty package *for the installed system*
is retrieved from in the case of installs using the netinst CD.

In the current situation the package is included on the CD itself and can
be copied from there; in the new situation it will have to be retrieved
from a mirror. That's all.

The installation itself will continue to have full brltty support.

Cheers,
FJP